Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stardoll's new project - Let's take it serious


Yesterday Stardoll started campaign named 'BFFs and the Stardoll Code of Conduct' , to encourage their members to be more friendly, helpful and nice to others so they can all together enjoy this virtual society. I really like this idea. But.. There are people who don't take it for serious, don't realize meaning and main point of this, but rather a chance to get another freebie.

All they have to do is click on button 'agree' every day out of 10 days of campaign.
However, if YOU want to make things better, first I want to tell you 'Congrats!'. You may think that one person can't change much, but trust me, you are not alone. As many tiny drops of water make rain, are part of rivers, oceans, as one by one grains of sand make beach, desert, that way, out of 40 million members of Stardoll, there are sure many of them who want and will make a change.
Now, let's focus on those first two advices:

It is very hard nowadays being a new member on Stardoll. With high prices in shops, expensive superstar membership, 5 dollars a day which cannot be saved up because you first need to earn them, and they last only 1 day, with not anymore non-superstar sales, and a lots of rather confusing changes. And remember, every single person was at the beginning just a newbie, like I was, like you were, like all others were. So, if some of those new members gains enough courage (trust me, it is not easy asking for help and advice) to ask you to explain something to them, like 'what is superstar', 'how come that you have so much clothes', 'what are starpoints' etc.. , try to help them. Even there is help section, it still doesn't answer to all questions. Eventually, if you are not in mood to do a long and complicated explanation, just tell them that honestly, and show them where they can find answers to other questions too.


Quite similar to 1st advice. When you started, you did not have so many clothes and well decorated rooms. So, you can give them few tips about decorating suite nice for cheap, maybe send them gift or two, and direct them to some clubs or blogs that give tips on decorating. It is not that hard, is it??

So, that was all from me for now. And remember: do not be mean, insult or bully others, because not just that you will make this person feel bad, but you will fell bad later, if you have a bit of conscience, and I am sure every singe person does.

BEST WRITERS COMP:

PLEASE RATE THIS POST. ALSO COMMENT AND GIVE THEM FEEDBACK. THANKS, JENNA.
Share:

22 comments

ADJAJA/Anna said...

5/5
AMAZING POST!

Heart Newbridge said...

I agree with ADJAJA!
It's truly amazing!

<3

melinablogs said...

It's not... amazing.

4/5
Because you had a real point there and pictures.
But maybe add as a minor detail some minor stardoll fashion news or blog spot stuff etc.?

bobdude123 said...

good post:D
haha i think you must have read my comment on Jenna's post... oops. oh well thats what you get for voicing your opinion!!!

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

I love your post! :)

I saw it yesterday too... and I agree, sometimes we don't remember how hard is being new on Stardoll.

BUT I have to say that sometimes is Stardoll who creates those differences between users... creating those elitist clubs like the stardoll royalty, limited edition items (only available for a few pp), superstar items, superstar sales, starbazaar, superstar suits.. and blah, blah..

So why stardoll don't make a change too? :/

Anonymous said...

Amazing!
Wow
Great job and good luck

Melissakuh said...

Awesome post!
At first I thought it was written by a 'real' writer of the blog!
And I totally agree with what you said! And I hope everyone does what you say and REALLY agrees with every rule!
I'm sure I do, even before the conduct!

RihannyX said...

Great post! =)
And i completely agree with all you've said.

xxxxxqueenxxxxx said...

Awesome post!
And great grammar ^.-

Athena said...

I agree with ADJAJA 5/5

Caroline said...

Good post, I think it was written well, and you have a point about how if each one of us tries to be nicer, stardoll itself will be better :)
Unfortunately, I doubt the hackers and scammers will pay much attention =(

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Mihaela said...

Great post!:)

Emii said...

This is very encouraging!
It made my day. :]
5/5

Jaz said...

I like the post and I agree with eveything you said. Congrats! ;D

Tiina--- said...

i think this is a good idea, but i think alot of people won't take this seriusly :P..

Unknown said...

This post had good information and a great point, but maybe you could have broke it up a bit more as there was a lot of block text. Still, 5/5.

BrunoExclusive said...

I like the post a bit unatrative but you have amazing writing skills

26jen said...

That really made me think. I'm ashamed to say that I was just in it for the free stuff. Thanks for helping me realize how important it is! :)

nicole24-7 said...

I'm glad that there actually are people out there that are mature enough to be nice -even if it is on a virtual site :).
This is a great post. ^_____^

pinkpoppy212 said...

Cool post, and I totally agree! But it is hard for newbies to make a name in Stardoll these days...what with more and more limits for non-superstars, and the "rare" economy that's dominated by the old-member "elites."

Unknown said...

You're a great writer (;
Amazing ! :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Brilliant! This something positive that stardoll has finally decided to do!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig