Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And The Winner Is...




LuvinCherrys !!!

Congratulations, your amazing talent, great personality, and extraordinary eye for detailing has made you Melanie's Next Top Model!


Some of you may know what this is all about, but the others are very confused. I own a club, MelsModels, and it is just like a stardoll version of America's Next Top Model. In my club I hold auditions and narrow it down to about 15 finalists. Each week there is a task and there is a winner for every task and people are eliminated as well. This continues on until I reach my final two and crown a winner!


While some contestants are eliminated others shine very brightly. LuvinCherrys has almost always been on the top, yet has learned so much and has grown greatly throughout MelsModels! He is the first male user to win the crown of MelsModels, and the first African American medoll as well! His talents have given him two wins throughout the competition, but finally the biggest win of all! He is now the winner of Cycle 3! Congratulations!!




**Also, I really just need to say that this decision was extremely difficult. Both my finalists are beautiful on the inside out, and RihannyX really deserves recognition!




Her sceneries were honestly drop-dead gorgeous, and her concepts out of this world! It has been such a true honor to watch her grow, and make the sceneries that I will continue to remember forever! The scenery above is one of my personal favorites, and one of her most recent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Being a part of MelsModels, whether a viewer, judge, or participant is SUCH an amazing experience. You should all really consider joining and auditioning! I will be posting a topic later next week for the first round of auditions.






Join HERE!




Share:

24 comments

Tiina--- said...

Cool congraz :)!

Anonymous said...

i love the sceneries but(!) sorry I don't understand why are they featured here, on this blog.? Though I agree that those people should get credit and acclaim, if I can say that. But anyways, yeah..I adore the first scenery =)

ADJAJA/Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ADJAJA/Anna said...

*Sorry for the double-post.

Anyway I agree with LadyLiisu; I'm not entirely sure why the winners were shown on Jenna's blog? But I do love the sceneries and look forward to checking out your competition!

No disrespect intended by the way.

-Anna

BrunoExclusive said...

I would really like to be in next cycle i have sing since the beggining of mels models i think you should give me a chance someday

Maggs said...

What gorgeous sceneries (:
Although I must say that I liked Rihannyx's a bit more :/

RihannyX said...

I most say, a Big congratulations to Luvincherrys, he was great!
This whole experience was Fantastic and i've learned So much!
So, thank you to all who supported me and liked my work :)
It was amazing.*

lipgloss_babe91 said...

Beautiful sceneries must have taken ages but worth every second for the great results!
xXxXx

Mihaela said...

Congrats!!
The both sceneries are amazing!

nicole24-7 said...

Wow! They look great :)
Congrats ^-^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW both sceneries are amazing! :D
Congratulations!

xoxo ayuNwa14

Anonymous said...

how on earth do you get the arms to move?! and the legs and that?@

No-one in particular said...

They are amazing!!

olga said...

brawo krystian. :D

Dalia said...

Woah, they've got serious scenery making talent! I'm just speechless at their creativity & I cannot believe the contestants can create such beautiful pieces of art!
I'd love to have their fantastic abilities, though I doubt I'll ever be as good as them.
Congrats! They're really awesome!

Also, I kinda agree with the others... it is a little fashion related but I still don't see how it fits it with the blog... (:

Rab92 said...

Congrats, You Really Deserved It!
I Voted You On The Club Poll For Who Should Win.

Rab92.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats to you all! All of your scenery are amazing!
You both deserved it. Hope I can join next season.

Steph

Pandora J ♥ said...

Congrats to Winner and RihannyX
Those sceneries are really amazing..:)

-dl.eclipse

Melissakuh said...

They all did such an amazing job! I loved their works. And the winnner definately deserved to win!
Can't wait to see next edition!

Wenqi said...

wow thats so amazing, both of the sceneries!

prima.princess said...

Wow! lovely scenery. really AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

TSK TSK TSK! I HOPE JENNA REMOVES YOU SOON BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY SELF OBSESSED! GOSH!

Cherri Blossom said...

wow!! amazing sceneries!! awesome job girls

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig