Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dare to wear: Tingeling Tulle skirt inspired by Marchesa results



Hey everyone! These are the results of the latest Dare to Wear comp. There were only 10 entries because 2 of the the entries links did not work. So these are the top 10 (well the only 10).
They aren't in any specific order!

1. Rab92


2. katieLove1


3. nicole24-7


4. LittleMisJuicy


5. katya.desmont/ -Trulove's-

inspiredbymarchese.png

6. Aquafabulosa

[outfit2.bmp]

7. HOUPisONFiRE


8. Cookie9988


9. Ajunaht


10. sugarhoneyb


Which one do you like best?? Tell me in comments!

Btw, I'm sorry for the picture quality, various sizes etc. I didn't have much time!

Share:

19 comments

Cam said...

Katelove1
That one looked really good.

nicole24-7 said...

i like aquafabulosa and houpisonfire
:)

But they all look nice ^-^

Caroline said...

I like rab92 and katieLove1.
I don't think that the skirt is that useable, but I think these 2 users made it look cute ^^

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Mihaela said...

I like Ajunaht..

BrunoExclusive said...

Katya outfit is amazing

Melissakuh said...

My favourite is Aquafabulosa.

Athena said...

Katelove1

thanu said...

yes! im #9! thanx so much!
i luv ALL the outfits too!

Chicago3 said...

I like number two's outfit, It's so cute!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I like Rab92 and Aquafabulosa's outfits. Well done everyone! :)

peace_oglory said...

katieLove1 did a realy good job!

Rab92 said...

I Spy My Outfit, At Number 1!
Thanks.
& Congrat To Everyone Else.

Rab92.

-Trulove's - said...

i like mine... number 5. congrats to everyone ^^

Gosia said...

i like number 6

melinablogs said...

7 is the most original.

cookie9988 said...

omg! thankyou so much!!
congratulations to everyone else too.
cookie9988

shorna sriti said...

THNX A LOT FOR PUTTIN MY DRESS ON...IM #10......CONGRATS TO OTHERS......:D

pinkpoppy212 said...

I liked katieLove1's the best (the whole outfit was perfection, especially the makeup) but I also liked aquafabulosa's.

prima.princess said...

i like no. 6

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig