Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine's Collage Comp


With Valentine's Day around the corner, I have couple of Valentine themed comps planned.

If you read PSG, I'm sure you have seen the banner's that are made by Nicole-0. If not they are these great collage's! I <3 collages and thought that would be a great idea for a comp.


So, create a Valentine's themed Stardoll Collage!

~Put in it all the people, things, clothes etc.. you love about Stardoll! You can use whatever you want. Try to incorporate some Valentine's colors, shapes or items into your collage as well.

~create it in album, scenery (you do not have to buy it) or any paint type application.

~Take a screen print, upload to a blog or photo hosting site

~Post the link in comments to sign up!

~Provide a brief message about your collage and the things you love on Stardoll.


Last day to Enter Feb 10th!

WIN $100sd (NS will be made SS).

Thanks Nicole-0 for inspiring the comp!


I know I still have a lot of older comps to work on, but I wanted to start fresh and at least get new comps/segments going. I hope to straighten out the past in the weeks to come. Our comps may not be as big as before... as I have set a spending limit for myself with Stardoll, but I hope they will be just as fun and you all will participate!
Share:
© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig