Thursday, February 25, 2010

AL IDOL



I'm addicted. Have you heard of this new competition called A-L Idol. Well of course it's like American Idol and just as addicting.

I don't know where I've been, but I hadn't heard about it until recently or I might have given it a go or at the very least begged to be a part of it ;).  I love to sing. I'm not sure if I have any talent at all lol, but I've done some musicals and stuff at school. Anyway, I think I'm more a karaoke gal.

Which gives me idea that maybe we will have like a karaoke night once a month or something. lol. Just like in this comp you wouldn't have to show yourself on camera...just your voice. I think it's so great because it's showing off some other talents.

So you guys have got to take a look! DanPuffs sings! I love it! Click HERE!

I think Dan owns it, so we'll see if he minds our Karaoke night :)

OH AND BTW I HAVE UPDATE THE GREAT BLOGS TAB. Sorry it took so long, but I included all the ones that were still active. 

Also I have been adding some new ads to the side bar. They will change every couple weeks or so.
Share:

25 comments

Cam said...

Dan is going to win.
He created AL Idol, and he picked the judges.
It's fixed.
At least that's what I'm convinced.

Heart Newbridge said...

haha, I wanted to join, but I submitted my video late (:

Heart Newbridge said...

haha, I wanted to join, but I submitted my video late (:

Pandora J ♥ said...

Nice! I would like to sing >.<

Pandora J ♥ said...

Although I'm not good,I guess :D *

dl.eclipse

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

Jenna! There's a new LE dress;
javascript:Msg.buyItem(23777)

Cali_Beauty said...

hahah!
I think I'd spare you guys the pain of listening to me sing :P.
But, hey, maybe I'll join the Karaoke night. :P

Chicago3 said...

Great idea, but I am a very bad singer.

Mihaela said...

Yeeah,I saw it.
It`s such a great idea!!

Cherri Blossom said...

cool! seems like real fun! i would so join the karoke night but i dont hve specific "equiment" for my computer:( :/ anyway cant wait to see the others

Louise (dream.on) said...

I was a contestant but my recording didn't work :/

Kirbybabey said...

Awesomeee.. :)

Melissakuh said...

I'm not convinced of the contestants. They're not really good, I think.
I can't sing either, but I don't do such competitions, sorry.

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

What does the AL stand for?

lipgloss_babe91 said...

lol this is a good idea but i dont have a mic gawd i need to get a lappy xD xXxXx

gaby-052 said...

i think the best ones were Dan and the girl that sang unfaithful..

nicole24-7 said...

This sounds like so much fun!
People could really get recognized :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I love this idea! Dan was amazing (:

lady__gagaa said...

i like the idea, some of the contestants are really good :)

Wenqi said...

wow lit's just say some people just weren't mean to sing i wish i;d known about this realier, i'd have asked my friend to "autition", she actually takes singing lessons

_funnyprincess_ said...

I would probably enter! :)

RihannyX said...

Waw, Dan was great!

There was some really good auditions to.

Unknown said...

that souns exciting but I don't have talent to sing... :/
good luck everyone!

S▲LT Y D▲N ™ said...

Thanks Jenna!

After this version I am thinking of creating Stardoll Idol, I've had the idea for a while.

The first commentor is an idiot, The judges were picked becuase they were people I knew would be fair, so stfu bitch.

Anonymous said...

hah, that's so cool ! :D
And I love your idea, as well :):)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig