Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Collage Comp Winner!


Let me first say there were a lot of really good entries. I really enjoyed seeing and reading what you all loved about Stardoll. Glad to see that this blog was in a lot of entries. Thank you!

That being said most of them were very nice sceneries...not truly collages.

I really think the winner embodied the idea of the contest.


Congrats Ooglefish!


Honorable mention to Maxime (?),  Nicole24-7, Rab92, Crazycaz07, Kristintholl, Sakuradream, Rihannyx, Cooldeer123, LadyLiisu  AND MORE. They received more than 1 vote.

JUDGES:

Melissakuh
spicychic18
reira422
EMILYmileyrocks
Saku
blueberry-dream
colleenp87

Emorox4eva

BIG REMINDER:

PLEASE MAKE SURE if your blogger name is not the same as your Stardoll name that it is listed on your blogger profile and in comments when you sign up for a comp. Also that your profile is open.


Please review comp rules to make sure you qualify to enter.

This is because when I make the final decision, I may have to disqualify you if I don't know your Stardoll name or if you don't qualify to enter.


This is also a problem for our searchers looking for people to nominate at the Sparkle Awards. So if we don't know your Stardoll name you may lose out!
Share:

40 comments

Miss M said...

Congrats! And btw Jenna...if I have slightly altered my blogger name, am I supposed to change it on the Cbox as well? Just curious x

Ruth said...

Awesome collage [:

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

nice collage :)
x

Cherri Blossom said...

wow she did a great job that really is a collage i guess i didnt really get the point..:)

Chicago3 said...

Congrats everyone! I really like the collage, way nicer than mine :) I forgot to do valentine's day theme...my bad :O

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

@PwincessSara- Your cbox name should be your Stardoll name

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

@ Chicago3 several judges voted for you? What were u wearing (I don't remember)?

lipgloss_babe91 said...

Beautiful! well done all girls who got mentioned =] xXxXx

_funnyprincess_ said...

Awesome! I love the collage, it has some of my favourite things in it! She deserved to win!

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss M said...

@Emorox4eva/Jenna: Oh...no worries there then! Thanks anyway xx

No-one in particular said...

I love it :D♥

gaby-052 said...

i really like the collage congrats..

Unknown said...

This is amazing!!!
You deserved to win! :)

Anonymous said...

cool ! :)
and yay :P :D:D
but... I though scenery meant collage... ? like.. :'D haha,

Blaire / shadow-4- said...

This is amazing! (: Congrats!

Eva said...

Congratulations to the winner :) You really put lots of effort in it ♥

kristintholl said...

Wow Great stuff going on there !
Thanks for putting me in the honorable mention ,im so happy ,
-Kristín þöll

Pandora J ♥ said...

Nice collage! There are some of my favs on Stardoll too :)

dl.eclipse

cookie9988 said...

Congratulations! I love the collage!
xoxo
Lissie
♥♥

Rab92 said...

Aww, Congratulations! I See Why You Won.

& Thanks To Jenna, & The Other Judges, For Liking Mines Too. As I See My Name On The List Below.
:)

Rab92.

nicole24-7 said...

Very cute! Good job :D

Emma said...

ehh...bad job removing the background part of the pictures, but they are arranged well

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Wow, that is truly love.

Heart Newbridge said...

Wow, nice collage :D
congratz.

Lea said...

Congratz, tottaly cool...

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

@ dancekicksbutt I wasn't judging on their photo shopping skills..just on the collage itself. ;)

Bobdude123 said...

I like it! It's really interesting to see what people like about stardoll:) congrats!

Katarina aka Dimitsuri said...

Congrats (:

Caroline said...

Congrats - that is a great collage!
And yay honourable mention :)
Congrats everyone else as well =D

Melissakuh said...

She wasn't my favourite, but she did a good job!
Congratulations!

katara4 said...

wow... i love that collage!
congrats :]

Ooglefish said...

Thankyou soooo much for your lovely comments, they really are appreciated :)
Congrats to those on the honourable mention list too, i looked through alot of them at the time and everyone did a great job! xx

marcelak said...

Nice work =)

lady__gagaa said...

nice collage, congrats to the winner :)

jesus said...

Thank you so mouch or mentioning me! :D
Well, my Stardoll name is MeDoll-JustMe ;p
Stupid of me to not mentioning that..

Someone said...

I'm so sad that i didn't won ;( but i wish the best to who won and i really appreaciate how you work for your blog , you're doing fantastic work. thanks anyway!

Wenqi said...

woah! awsome!

Daisy April Smith said...

Wow, awesome, congrats !! :D

x

RihannyX said...

Amazing collage, and thanks for more than 1 vote :D


Congrats to the winner!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig