Monday, March 29, 2010

Fierce Magazine is Released!


Yes, finally! Fierce Magazine has released it's Spring/Summer 2010 Issue, looking fiercer than ever! I absolutely love every article and editorial, and Alice's graphics have improved so much!
Why don't we travel through time, and look at the previous covers/issues of Fierce? I think that we can all see that Alice had taken Fierce to a whole new level. Fierce is changing is so many different ways, and yet, it's still Fierce. Start your engines and make sure your seatbelt is strapped in properly, because the time travelling is about to start.

First stop: Fierce Summer 2009 August Issue
The first issue of Fierce was hot. The cover is simple yet fierce, with the Covergirl Molly (iamyourfat), wearing Balmain (correct me if I am mistaken :D). Inside the magazine is a different variety of articles, including a 'what's hot and what's not' in Autumn article.

Second Stop: Fierce October/November 2009 Issue.
The second issue was even hotter - with Wylie (wylie1995) gracing the cover, the articles talked about Halloween and Winter wear. The graphics were just stunning, and the articles mildly interesting.

Third Stop: Fierce December 2009, The Paris Issue.
Being one of the most anticipated magazines of the year, Fierce was boiling hot: instead of a covergirl, the super Fierce trio graces the cover, which was a brilliant and different idea. And inside the magazine, there were interesting quickfacts about each three of them, which was mildly interesting. And there was also an editorial called 'Best Shoes of 2009', featuring Nina Ricci, YSL, and Alexander McQueen shoe creations. The editorial is sometimes dubbed as the 'Best Editorial of 2009.'

Last Stop: Fierce Spring/Summer 2010 Issue.
Well, well, well, what can I say? Fierce has practically evolved, and Alice has gathered up her graphic tricks, exerting a lot of effort into this issue. The graphics were unbelievably stunning, it just made my jaw drop! Also, the 'secret writer' for The Stardoll Fashion Forward was this issue's Covergirl! How awesome is that? My favorite article so far in the issue was the 'Reason we Love Maths' article!


And....the journey has ended. We hope you enjoyed time travelling through the previous issues of Fierce :D
Share:

30 comments

Anonymous said...

Omg yayyyy!
Also first comment :P

CommesDesGarcon (Gia Heatherette) said...

The covers are really good. I didnt enjoy the articles as much as the graphics. It was still good though.

Evita.Sweet said...

Woww! The new issue is amazing, best magazine!

whitney333 said...

Wow , covers are amazing ;)

katsumy / mailgirl101 said...

Yay! I love fierce on all ways!! :))
I couldnt wait! ^^

lady__gagaa said...

great graphics, this is probably my favourite stardoll magazine :)

Anonymous said...

quite cool, but not my favorite :)

No-one in particular said...

It's always amazing(:

BershkaGirl601 said...

The banners are absolutely awesome!
How does a mag work?

Tiina--- said...

very cool graphics! x

katara4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katara4 said...

amazing

Someone said...

Thanks for such a great article , you've been great this week showing news in a great ways .. i love fierce new version so much and i always thought it's diffrent from anyother magazine .. and now alice is Making everyone sure of that ;)

Daisy April Smith said...

OMG ii loooove the front cover :O
It's amazinnqqq :D
x

_funnyprincess_ said...

I like some of the articles. It's a good magazine. The covers are the best of course!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Yay!

Kirbybabey said...

Graphics are AMAZING. my fave mag :)

Caroline said...

You can see the progress, even though the graphics have always been amazing! I'm going to read it now!

Lucie/lgap said...

It's so fierce, Alice is an amazing graphic designer.

Pandora J ♥ said...

Very pretty!!! I absolutelly love it :]

dl.eclipse

Mihaela said...

Wooow.

I love it.I love it.I love it.

No words.Speechless.

nicole24-7 said...

It looked great from the beginning! :)
I love the new issue. It's gorgeous! :D

Chicago3 said...

I love the issue, just wish there was more graphics, they are very good!

Rab92 said...

I Really Like The Graphics!

Rab92.

Anónimo said...

nice graphics! and nice magazine

Lea said...

I like the all graphic.. I read Fierce Magazine and I think the article are good...

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I love it! Amazing graphics!

Melissakuh said...

She has become better, indeed! They're still amazing. May a lot of Fierce magazines still be made and released! :D

RihannyX said...

I love hunnigall's graphics, everything is Soo amazing!

The arctiles were really good to.

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig