Monday, March 22, 2010

PRIZES

Trying to catch up on prizes this week. If you have contacted me a prize recently and have yet to be paid, please contact me on JENNAROX4EVA. 

I apologize for any delays and inconveniences. I just haven't been very organized lately due to being too busy. Please contact me by Friday if you have a prize owed and you initially contacted me within the claim period. It helps if you can let me know what it's for and when you claimed it. Also any codes owed can either be paid in stardollars, gifts or access must be granted to your account. This is the only way I can do it now.

After Friday, I will move on to current prizes..Sorry.

Any old prizes not claimed by Fri will be forfeited. Sorry

GOING FORWARD: 

All prizes must be collected/claimed through the JENNAROX4EVA account in GB. That way it will be easierfor me to see with fewer GB comments. That is what I use that account for to pay out prizes. In the future, I will not accept them anywhere else. Prizes claimed anywhere else will NOT be counted. Sorry. 

Also due to my busy schedule I can only work on prizes about once a month. So it will generally be the 30th of each month. If you claim your prize before the 30th, but your estimated payout date (2-3 weeks) is after the 30th..you may not be paid until the following 30th. 

Ex: You claim March 22nd. Your payout date would be around  April 12th. You may not be paid until April 30th.



Thanks, Jenna
Share:
© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig