Wednesday, March 24, 2010

STYLE LOOKS FOR 2010 SPRING SUMMER

On this 2010 Spring Summer we see military influences, ethnic patterns, extra big flowers or femine. We also see sporty and masculin details. I did a research and you can see the 8 silhoutes that you must bet to be fashion on this season. You can find on Starplaza pieces that you can use to create this 8 looks, get inspired and create a amazing look.

COMBAT CHIC
Balmain 2010 Spring Summer Collection
Just use your leggings from winter and mix with a strap sandals, a sequined top and a caqui structured coat. Finish your look with some bracelets and a neckless.
TRIBAL BEAT
Dries Van Noten 2010 Spring Summer Collection
The Rule is to mix the safari look with ethnic prints. Use a large style cargo shorts with a multicultural top or use a long dress with a tribal pattern. The acessories must be a clean style to give the urban contrast.
SPORTY FLORAL
DKNY 2010 Spring Summer Collection
This is a more sporty and cool look you must bet on extra bold flowers, the colours are acid and flashy on the acessoiries. Use tank dresses with vinil sandals with straps.
ROMANTIC COOL
António Marras 2010 Spring Summer Collection
The shapes are feminine and sensual, the flowers are inspired on english-chic. You can mix in one look several diferents patterns for example on a top and a coat. On the bottom you can use shorts, trousers or skirts but with any pattern. The must is pastel colours
SURF COUTURE
Prada 2010 Spring Summer Collection
On this style we see that the designers where inspired by the mix of scuba diving and surf. The patterns are floral and hawaiian look. On the tops we see lycras, on the bottom we see zips Just use a sporty and flat sandals and voila.
GET SHORTY
Sophia Kokosalaki 2010 Spring Summer Collection
Shorts are a must on 2010 spring summer. You can use diferent types or styles; from safari style to get a western look or in stain to have a more sophisticated look. Just coordinate with a clutch, a high heels sandals and a extra large neckless.
MODERN UTILITY
Stella Mccartney 2010 Spring Summer Collection
This is a masculin style it gives a desconstructin and fluid look. Use large trousers mix with a blazer or a vest. To finish this look add classic acessories like a clutch.
EASY TAILORING
Emporio Armani 2010 Spring Summer Collection
This style is elegant and urban, you can use a Blazer and a skirt add a pair of sandals, a XL eyeglasses and a purse.
Which style you like more?


Share:

30 comments

gaby-052 said...

i like the last outfit but i dont really like this post.

Chicago3 said...

I like Easy Tailoring the best! The others are nice, just not me...great post Filipa! I can tell it took a long time to make :) I adore th post, because we can find out who we are and we can take that to the next level by expressing ourselves

Daisy April Smith said...

I love them all .. seems hard to choose one :O
x

mailgirl101 / katsumy said...

They all look fab

Laura ♥ said...

I like the Balmain outfit (specially the militar coat) and the Armani clothes. They simply show how will be our Spring/Summer ;D

Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

I love the romantic cool and easy tailoring. Girly and classy! I adoooore it! :3 I just can't wait for summer to start! ♥

J said...

To be honest i really liked ALL of them :P

couldnt decide lol

Prtty Girl said...

I like them all!

Anónimo said...

i like the sporty floral look!! amazing!!

Rab92 said...

'Get Short' Or 'Modern Utility' Is What Looks Best, In My Opinion.

Rab92.

lady__gagaa said...

my fav is ROMANTIC COOL look...the others look nice too :)

whitney333 said...

First outfit it's the best , i just love the coat <3

Anonymous said...

Haha, i could never picture myself wearing these outfits to be honest!
Awesome post (as always(:

Unknown said...

I don't like them :/
I have a very hard taste...

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

I love it all! :}

greenground said...

I like Combat Chic and also Modern Utility (because I love that blue color)!
Great post again!! :))

nicole24-7 said...

My favorites are military jacket styles and the floral patterns! :)
I really liked the last outfit too ^-^

Someone said...

Loved the trailer so much and it should help sometime for me..you're doing extra work those days and readers are extreamly happy with results..loved Sophia kokosalaki so much , she is very talented.

Lucie/lgap said...

I love the Prada (Surf *something*) and the Armanyi (Easy Tailoring) They're gorgeous! I would've like the post more, if you added like examples on how to do this type of looks on Stardoll. But overall, great post:D

cookie9988 said...

I like the balmain outfit the best.
xoxo
Lissie

Lea said...

That's all great outfit, I like this topic...

Cherri Blossom said...

ooh so cute! i love the romantic cool look! im just into types of clothing like that! :)

Anonymous said...

i love this post :)

I like the first one and the last one :)

Pandora J ♥ said...

I don't like the post much,but still...I like Balmain's collection.Although it's too dark.

dl.eclipse

No-one in particular said...

I love "Surf Couture" and "Get Shorty" the most :D

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

Love the sporty floral theme :)

Miss M said...

I like the last outfit...black is always chic! And is the Balmain military coat the HB's one from a while ago...?

Melissakuh said...

I like a lot of them, such as easy tailoring, get shorty and romantic cool.

_funnyprincess_ said...

The third outfit is the best. I usually don't like that kind of clothes but...
I loved the post, anyway, usually people only write about stardoll, I liked to see something different.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig