Friday, March 12, 2010

USD Sponsored Scenery Contest

Well as we told you earlier in the month Underneath Stardoll is the official sponsor for the Sparkle Awards. They are hosting our monthly scenery contest.

It is finally time and the contest has begun! I wanted to post this earlier, but I had to leave unexpectedly. Sorry.


HERE ARE THE RULES:

1.Everyone is allowed to participate
2.Create a beautiful Scenery ...
3.The Scenery can represent whatever you want..
4.Save the Scenery with the title "Underneath Stardoll" OR "USD"...or something from which we will understand that it is for this competition....cause in case you create another one after this... we will know which one is for the competition....
5.It has to be a new Scenery and not one you have already created....we'll check the date...
6.Go to Undernath Stardoll and Write a comment in the post about the scenery comp saying your stardoll name and that you want to participate
7.Whoever wins will be the next to be feautured in the blog... AND WILL GET A NOMINATION ON THE UPCOMING SPARKLE AWARDS!!!!
8.Whoever has been feautured in the blog before(..which means has already won) canNOT take part again
9.Be sure to apply fast enough...the contest will close tomorrow about the same time!!!
10.DO NOT BREAK ANY OF THE RULES
if you want your entry to be taken under consideration!!

So if you have the time and are  interested, please go to Underneath Stardoll and submit a scenery.
Share:

32 comments

2_cutecarla said...

Alrighty!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Wow - I would love to be nominated for the Sparkle Awards! You can count me in on this contest!

gaby-052 said...

oki doki im working on it

nicole24-7 said...

I'd like to try this, but I've been awfully busy and not on stardoll that much anymore :(
I look forward to seeing the sceneries! :)

Lucie/lgap said...

Sounds amazing, but I don't think i can in such short time!
I might try though:D

Anonymous said...

OK I'll join. My stardoll is Waterstar123 but im 10flora but she cant have anyy more scenerys so Waterstar123 will join :D

Anonymous said...

Alrighty im done:D Is is Fashion and Flowers (Contest Entry)
or (Contest) i forgot :P
My ACTIVE acc is 10flora but the Scenery is on Waterstar123 because i cant save anymore on 10flora :(

Eva said...

Aww I can't make it. I have a flight to London in 3 hours and I'm hardly typing in fresh polished nails blaah. I'll enter next time :]

Kirbybabey said...

I entered :) x

Mihaela said...

Hm,okay!

katsumy / mailgirl101 said...

I dont think I will enter. But I will look up for more contests!

Miss M said...

I am definitely taking part!! I love making sceneries!

No-one in particular said...

I'll see what I can do^^

glamorousgirl24 said...

I already did that i'm glamorousgirl24 :-)

daisy-croatia said...

An awesome idea.
I guess that I'm bad luck.
My internet isn't working
properly so I can't make a scenery.
Good luck every one =)
I can't wait to see some wonderful sceneries

daisy-croatia

kristintholl said...

Wow this is a greta idea Jenna it gives everyone a chance to be nominated ;D
I made my Scenery and Posted it on USD :D
-Hope you like it ;D

Anonymous said...

I joined :)
I made a scenery inspirired by Lady gaga Bad Romance video xox

GothRibbon

Cherri Blossom said...

awesome! cant wait to see all the entries

i think ill skip this one cause im not really the greatest scenery making person so ill give it to someone who really deserves it!

Pandora J ♥ said...

I'm done and I actually like what I made :O :D

dl.eclipse

Chicago3 said...

I think I will join :)

Anónimo said...

nice! i think i'll do it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not taking part....

but good luck everyone :P :)

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I entered :)

RihannyX said...

Great competition.
But i think i won't apply this time, maybe next time/month. :)
Though i think it's already to late to sign up...

Melissakuh said...

I'm not good at sceneries, I prefer looking at them! ;)
But do the judges have to judge them to?

Someone said...

I think im so into school and studing , i can't participate , sorry everyone , and good luck to everyone.

Rab92 said...

Great Idea, But I`ll Give It A Miss This Time.
Hopefully, Next Time I`ll Take A Chance. Good Luck To Everyone Who Take Part.

Rab92.

katara4 said...

i didnt join.. :L

Daisy April Smith said...

Awesome(:
I'll see what ii can do :D
x

Ooglefish said...

Ah, i'd love to enter this but i just don't have enough time :( Good luck to everyone that eners though!

lady__gagaa said...

i hope i'll have time to enter. good luck to all thet entered!

Lynn/altonmiddle12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig