Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to make Red Carpet Outfit


Heyya, its me again :O Scary, right? Lol :) Thank you everyone SOO much for all nice comments for my previous post! Im glad you liked it + feel free to join a comp related to it x


How to make original Red Carpet outfit

Today I decided to search Starplaza for non-ss dresses for Red Carpet. I was really surprised when I realized..that there are not in Starplaza at all. Oh well. So, it seems like I will have to create all dresses by my self? Done :)

(click on pictures to enlarge)

1.Elegant Princess
Items used:
-Pretty In Pink : Balerina Fake Fur Bollero
-Decades: Sabrina Top
-Basics : White Tube dress-Pretty In Pink: White skating skirt
-Kohls: White Quilt Hobo
-Voile : Tiffany Shoes

Head & Make up:
-Braid and black ribbons
-Fairy Make up

2.Little Black Dress

Items used:
-Stardoll: Audrey Dress
-Fallen Angel : Faux Hair Scarf
-Fallen Angel: Tube Top
-Voile: Gala Gloves
-Bisou: T-bar strap shoes
-Rio belt & Bangles w Pearle's

Head & Make up:
-Hair Jewell, ribbons & Chick in black&white makeup


3.Pink Lover
Items used:
-Pretty in Pink: Off shoulder crop top
-Voile bag & pink shoes
-Voile: Chiffon Cape
-Basics: Pink Tube dress
-Pearl Cape

Head & Make up:
-2 pink hearts & eyelashes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________


I made this because I wanted to help non-ss (and ss too) to find a way how to dress up their medolls in glam, stylish clothes using just their creativity.

And who knows - maybe you will be able to use this for next Sparkle Awards ceremony! :)

Whats your opinion about this? Do you like it? Would it be better if I would add something else?

Write down in comments! ;)
Share:

33 comments

Braňo said...

Beautiful :-)

Super---Girls

Anónimo said...

i'm glad u want to help non-ss! u're a great girl! i like the outfits!

Kirbybabey said...

Ilove the outfits youve created!!

Vintage-Glamour said...

I really love the pink lover!

J said...

LOVE!!!IT!!!
you should add more!!

FatimaaaaaL said...

Fantastic, I think it will be a great help!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Unknown said...

These are awesome :D

whitney333 said...

Love it :)

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i like the black outfit :)
x

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I love it :)
Great posts :)

nicole24-7 said...

Who can resist a little black dress? That was my favorite :)

Chicago3 said...

I like the pink outfit, but the rest I do not like, do not take it personaly, everyone has different tastes! I like the post, just a little bit exaplining on how to arrange the outfits might be helpful? Again, that is my opinion and I am trying not to be mean :( The post is great, I just added things that might be helpful to new people of the fashion world

Nikola said...

Congrats. You're very creative! ;)

Abb_kate said...

They're great :]

I'm loving your posts too,
They're great for non-superstar and very creative.

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Haha cute!! Love them! Especially the LBD's!

jamie793 said...

Creative!! They all look fantastic :D
Your posts are wonderful(:
It's nice of you to try and help non-ss(:

Wenqi said...

super cute! im so glad ur doing all this for non SS!

Vintage-Glamour said...

I love the pink one~!

Mailgirl101 said...

Good idea! :)))

Ruth said...

I just love the Black and Pink outfit ^w^


You are so creative ♥

Someone said...

You should be called Non-superstars's queen !! ;) you're great at making these things..and they would help alot. thanks again.

l0nelly said...

ohh thanks

beautiful outfits
beautiful post "_"

Lea said...

Great tipas, but I heart second outfit.. So cool.

Evita.Sweet said...

:D It is really beautyfull.

Pandora J ♥ said...

I love the 2nd outfit! Gorgeous! But maybe you should make bigger pictures so we could see the details :D

dl.eclipse

dieBrInI06 said...

That's a very good idea, but I think Superstars still get better dresses from stardoll.

Rab92 said...

Not Bad, But None Are My Faves.

Rab92.

Miss M said...

Whoa...amazing!

Fatooni said...

Omg!
Gothribben your so unique!
This post is really helpful for Non-SS! :)

Fatooni

Melissakuh said...

Their very nice, but I feel like there is something missing. Maybe it should be all one colour, I don't know. But you have very good ideas for non-superstars!
Continue like that!

Cherri Blossom said...

thanks! im a non superstar and always dont know how to put together a red carpet look

lady__gagaa said...

love the post, the outfits are amazing, i especially adore the least one. i think your posts are really helpful, because really, there are hardly any dresses for non-SS...and in this way you can look good in a creative way :)

lady__gagaa

Anonymous said...

nono,
definately not for red carpet,,
sorry, imo

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig