Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I love turkey" stuff released..

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgb8qgluzmJSTgh3OVqquUjZY86PePk_4ydvjD449gnQyiw64vNkJY1YXC7ueVXuVWcMNn5xEQ2VBmawo4ItqCvD3Mvq9nJ0tzK5hPrHBzbCcUB3tLbx4Ba-NTMrD28Rd4b-gMnnEDOsEI/s1600/BannerToxxicAngel.png
Hey I have not posted I know but like I havint had time to even log in stardoll for more than 10 minnutes, school T^T...
I just wanna post so much more often now, like 1 post at least every day or something! anyway, I will post as much as possible and there is new "Turkey" stuff avalible in the plaza its quiet good prices for non ss :D ..

REVEIW:
The skirt is very chic and casual and is great for any outfit with a tuck in blouse, the stiletto shoes are also a good choice for an outfit and the blue strap up blouse is a perfect peice for an wardrobe.

What do you think? I might buy them they are very stylish(=
Share:

34 comments

whitney333 said...

Wow , they're better than some of national stuff while ago :)

CASANDRAAAAAAAA said...

cool

Imagica Vasia said...

I hate turkey lol

Chicago3 said...

I like them, but they are a bit to plain for my taste

♥Chloe said...

vasia@ Racist ^_^ lol
xx do u mean the country or the style? (:

Ruth-Sechmet said...

Really nice, but I am not going to wear it...

Unknown said...

They look cool ;D

Melissakuh said...

They're nice. I think the glasses are very cool and funky!

Ruth said...

Don't really like them :S (I mean items :D)

Tiina--- said...

Nice :)

Anonymous said...

i hate greece....lol

Mihaela said...

Actually I like them.
They are better than some other "national" stuff

Evita.Sweet said...

:D They are nice, notghing special.

Someone said...

Basics is good ... i might be buying

Imagica Vasia said...

@Chloe The country :P

l0nelly said...

mmmm
they are not that cool

but I will try them

Anonymous said...

hmm, i like those :)
top is really cool :P

Ooglefish said...

I like the minnie mouse t-shirt but not overly enamoured with some of the other pieces. If i can become superstar again, i'll prob get them amyway cos i love entering the polls! lol!

Sevde said...

Woww. it is very nice !
I like it :)))
Wonderful ! :)

dieBrInI06 said...

The clothes arecool, but anyway I think I won't buy them.

Anónimo said...

well i'm glad non-ss can buy it too! i'm not going to buy, but it's cute!

Julie. said...

I love the skirt <3

Kirbybabey said...

I like the top :)

Mailgirl101 said...

Im going to buy something, for sure! :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

"I love turkey"

Well personally I prefer chicken.

FatimaaaaaL said...

Ok. Not too good.

XxX~KUTE_FATI

nicole24-7 said...

They're actually pretty cute :)
I might buy a couple things ^^

jamie793 said...

Nice(:
But I don't think I'll be getting them.

Wenqi said...

they're cute! but i dont really like the blue top

Lea said...

Hmm.. Maybe for this country item some of them I don't like it

Pandora J ♥ said...

I don't like 'em much :] But i like the sunglasses

dl.eclipse

Cherri Blossom said...

i agree some very cute stuff actually! :)

lady__gagaa said...

i bought the skirt, i may be buying the blouse too. :)

lady__gagaa

No-one in particular said...

Hmm....xP

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig