Thursday, May 27, 2010

ALEXANDRA BURKE LIVE CHAT ON STARDOLL


Alexandra Imelda Cecelia Ewan Burke did born on 25 August of 1988. She began singing when she was five years old and before The X Factor she hadn't no professional vocal training. She is an English singer and winner of the fifth series of UK television singing talent show The X Factor.
On 15 December 2008, Burke became the current European record holder for single sales over a period of 24 hours, selling 105,000 copies of her debut single, "Hallelujah", in one day her debut album, Overcome, was released on 19 October 2009 and entered the charts at number one.
Lead single and BRIT-nominated single "Bad Boys" featuring Flo Rida was released on 12 October 2009 and debuted at number-one in the UK. It was the second consecutive number one single. The single was released to European markets in early 2010 and charted well in the top tens, and twenties in many countries.
She has achieved three number one singles "Hallelujah", "Bad Boys" and "All Night Long". Below you can watch "Bad Boys" video.


Share:

23 comments

l0nelly said...

so interesting

woOOooOooow

Melissakuh said...

Hmm.. I'm not really a fan of her, and my questions will probable not even get to her..

PonijsLV said...

She has voical traning..infact because she tried out for xfactor the second time she had a recording contact and even performed in the singing group backing the winner from a few years ago shane ward

Someone said...

Not that interesting they never answer our questions ;P

Mailgirl101 said...

Hmm. I don't know if I will join!

Ruth said...

Cool [:

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful , I love her voice and her curves ! :)
I really like her song "Broken Heals" ;)

Samantha Tyler said...

Not a fan at all

Anonymous said...

I think I heard of her, but that outfit, wow.

~Saku

Rab92 said...

She Just Keeps Getting Better & Better. I Supported Her On X-Factor From Day 1 - No Joke!
I Remember Crying When I Watched Her Win.

Rab92.

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

Love her song 'overcome' :)

No-one in particular said...

I liked her on the X Factor,
But she`s rubbish now //;

Anonymous said...

OMG I love her music. But I just entred a question and the question awnser has just finnished. Un fair or what.

nicole24-7 said...

She's a good singer for not having any vocal training :)
I won't do the live chat though :o

Mihaela said...

Ohh ;D
I don`t think I`ll be on live chat :/

FatimaaaaaL said...

never heard of her, wonder how much live chats stardoll has had so far?

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Wenqi said...

neva heard of her but i might check the chat out!

Lea said...

plinneI know her, I like her song actually "Bad Boys"

Pandora J ♥ said...

Well I have never heard of her,nor I'm a big fan of her,so I don't care much >.<

dl.eclipse

Anónimo said...

she's awesome!

Sanne Mons†er said...

Yay!

lady__gagaa said...

i'm not a fan of her, so i'm not excited for the chat...

lady__gagaa

Chicago3 said...

I always go to these things and waste my time :(

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig