Thursday, May 27, 2010

DRESS OF THE DAY

Hello i went to Stardoll to look the shops and i decided to create a mini dress. This Spring Summer 2010 we see a lot of mini dresses on Fashion Magazines. To create this dress i did use the Vintage Silk Babydoll Top from Bisou Shop. In my opinion this piece is a good buy because we can use like a top and we can do a dress. Below you can see that with the top i create 3 dress's with diferents Cleavages shapes. I use belts to hide the top and to defined the dress. In each look i coordinate the shoes with the dress. Below on 2 picture you can see what i use.


Pieces that i use:
Vintage Silk Babydoll top from Bisou
Ribbon Belt from Bisou
Metal Deatail Belt from Fallen Angel
Lady Gaga Silver Bra from Rio
Chained Tube Top from Fallen Angel
Pieced Crop Top from Rio
Hot buys Belt from Rio
Sequined Red Carpet Heels from Voile
Ruffle Lined Hells from Pretty Pink
Silver Shoes from Rio


Share:

29 comments

Anonymous said...

O wow all are cute, but I love the 1st one. That reminds me of a dress I was just looking at online.

~Saku

Lea said...

All of DIY dress is so cute, I like the second outfit..

FatimaaaaaL said...

cute!
Love the 2nd and 3rd the best!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

BTW theres a new shop coming soon "Le Specs"
For more info:
http://thestardollinsiders.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/new-shop-coming-soon/

FatimaaaaaL said...

whoops i see u already wrote about the LE SPECS sorry.

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Anonymous said...

really adorable !

Wenqi said...

cute! i esp love the middle one!

Cherri Blossom said...

they are all really cute! i luv it

nicole24-7 said...

Gorgeous! You make awesome outfits! :)
I like the last one the best :)

Pandora J ♥ said...

I really like the 2nd one,and the shoes on the 3rd one :D

Dl.eclipse

Ruth said...

Lovely dresses [:

Samantha Tyler said...

Great job, Filipa, like always.

Mihaela said...

Nice dresses ;)

Melissakuh said...

Nice, but I'm not so crazy over the silk top.

Someone said...

not that good but thanks..

Katarina aka Dimitsuri said...

quite good.

xxxxxqueenxxxxx said...

They are very nice, I did an outfit similar to these ones :]

Evita.Sweet said...

Lovley outfits.

Queen.Miia said...

very cute look, really

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

I like the middle one (:

No-one in particular said...

Very cute ♥
The third one is my favourite :D

Miss M said...

Er...SPEECHLESS!!
They're AMAZING! You have got serious talent hun!

Anónimo said...

always great outfits! keep the awesome work!

Rab92 said...

Nicee Outfits, I Love The First One.

Rab92.

Sanne Mons†er said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I like the Babydoll blouse, too but I'm not very impressed of your outfits. The third one is the best, though

l0nelly said...

WoW
Really Nice
Good job

lady__gagaa said...

they're all cute, but the third one is my fav.

lady__gagaa

Chicago3 said...

So cute, I love them!!! These are so fashionable Filipa, I must have them :D

Mailgirl101 said...

It's great! 5/5
And I love the way you match the top with the skirt! :))

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig