Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DRESS-UP NORAH ZEHETNER CONTEST ON STARDOLL


Hello, we have one more contest on Stardoll, it's to dress Norah Zehetner and you can win stardollars. Both Non-Supertars and Supertars can join this Contest. Below there are 2 pictures of the real version of 2 dresses that Norah used. Norah born in El Paso, Texas in February 5, 1981. she was interested in being a actress since she was 8 years old. She appeared in a many films like Tart (2001), American Pie 2 (2001), R.S.V.P. (2002), May (2002), The Song of Rose (2003) and others as well as in several TV series and commercials. Zorah is best known for her role as Laynie Hart on the WB's show Everwood. In 2009 she had role of Dr. Reed Adamson in the popular television series Grey's Anatomy.



Share:

25 comments

nicole24-7 said...

Filipa, You're on a roll with these posts! haha :)

That's where all those blue spoilers are :p

l0nelly said...

she has a beautiful face
nice colthes too
^_^

Vintage-Glamour said...

Her hair is so adorable! Very Carry Mulligan hair!

Cherri Blossom said...

cool! she has nice clothes and shes very pretty

Samantha Tyler said...

I love her, I look like her a lot :)

filipinhamaria said...

No i find da spoilers where we need to find. look on this link on da posts.

perezhiltonofstardoll.blogspot.com/2008/11/spoilers.html

Since then i know where we find them.

Pandora J ♥ said...

Hmm I don't like her... And I won't even bother with dressing her up,I know I won't win a thing -.-

dl.eclipse

Sanne Mons†er said...

;-)

Anónimo said...

i like her hair! and her clothes

_funnyprincess_ said...

I love her clothes, but since stardoll chose the winners randomly, it will be hard to win.

Someone said...

;) she is beutiful..

Ruth said...

I like her ☺

Evita.Sweet said...

:) Yeeah, here is trhe blue clothse.

Chicago3 said...

Never heard of her, but I realyl love the blue dress!

Alice said...

I duun´t like the Styling Comps :S well, but the clthes are really great :D I love for example the skinny blue dress =)

:*

Lea said...

Maybe I will enter this contest..

No-one in particular said...

Cool...like a black haired Carey Mulligan

Mailgirl101 said...

I like her hairstyle. And I love the doll!

Unknown said...

Well, I'll try, who knows... I've won once 50 sd :D

lady__gagaa said...

pretty clothes, some of them will be in the starplaza :) and i know her, but i'm not a big fan or something. she's okay.

;ady__gagaa

Melissakuh said...

I think she is very pretty! I can't remember seeing her in movies, but anyway.. I like her clothes and the colour scheme of them.

Wenqi said...

one of the better dolls!

Mihaela said...

I like her clothes :DD

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful :)

FatimaaaaaL said...

:|)

XxX~KUTE_FATI

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig