Saturday, May 22, 2010

EMILY DESCHANEL ON STARDOLL

Emily Erin Deschanel was born October 11, 1976. She is an American actress and television producer, best known for playing Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan in the crime drama Bones. She is the daughter of photographer and director Caleb Deschanel and actress Mary Jo Deschanel.
Emily studied theater arts at Boston University and her first film appearance was in "It Could Happen to You" (1994), comedia Romantic with Nicolas Cage and Bridget Fonda. Her next role was the horror TV series "Rose Red" in 2002. A year later she take part of the cast of "ColdMountain" (2003), "The Alamo" (2004), "Spider-Man2 "(2004), landed her first starring role in a film. In October 2004, terror "Boogeyman" (2005), directed by Stephen T. Kay. Currently Emily starred alongside David Boreanaz series "Bones" and performs in the theater too. In October 2004, Emily has been cited by Interview magazine as one of the six most promising young actors in the market.


Share:

30 comments

Samantha Tyler said...

She's the sister of Zooey Deschanel.

BershkaGirl601 said...

I love Bones:)
Have you noticed that Stardoll is now bringing to us, people from FOX series?

Someone said...

Yeah most please who comes here are for FOX series..

Kirbybabey said...

Awesome :)

Anonymous said...

I love Emily Deschanel!!

Ruth said...

Nice ^w^

Mihaela said...

I don`t like her doll.
But,I like her in real life.

Mihaela said...

Also,I LOVE BONES.xDD

Evita.Sweet said...

Bonees :D

_funnyprincess_ said...

That doll doesn't look like Emily Deschanel very much.

Chicago3 said...

I actaully have heard of her because I watch Bones sometimes :D

Anonymous said...

Coolio(:

Pandora J ♥ said...

OMG SHE IS AMAZING *.* I havent even noticed thats her on Stardoll xD
I love Bones,and Booth :D

Dl.eclipse

FatimaaaaaL said...

ever heard of her.

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Pandora J ♥ said...

Omg her doll has soo ugly clothes :S Isn't it a privilegy for SS to get SS dolls? Shouldnt clothes then be PRETTY? Or normal,at least.

Dl.eclipse

Anónimo said...

i love her! she's such a great actress! but the doll is ugly

Mailgirl101 said...

The doll is pretty! :))

nicole24-7 said...

She's really pretty eyes :)

She reminds me of Brooke Shields for some reason haha

Anonymous said...

stardollnews31.blogspot.com

Melissakuh said...

I love her and Bones and David Boreanaz! :D
She's beautiful and she is a very good actress! :D
I'm very happy Stardoll added.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
please:

put my new blog on your blog!
this is a scammers club, thre you can find scammers!
so people will get informed!

the blog:

http://stardoll-find-scammers.blogspot.com/


please!

jamie793 said...

Cool(:

Wenqi said...

never hear of her, but she reminds me of the lady who does commercials for the eyelash growing syrum thingy

Cherri Blossom said...

kwl

Anonymous said...

she's so pretty, I don't like Bones though :D

No-one in particular said...

I don`t watch Bones,
But I`ve seen her on TV and stuff x)

~Saku~ said...

She's pretty. Sometimes I watch bones, but I'm loving Fringe.

l0nelly said...

love her eyes on real

:)

Rab92 said...

I Don`t Know Her, But I Think I`ve Seen Her Before.

Rab92.

lady__gagaa said...

i don't know her, but she has a beautiful face. and gosh, her doll is so ugly and doesn't look like her -.-

lady__gagaa

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig