Friday, May 28, 2010

Free Monster High Fedora and Microphone


To get the Monster High Fedora:


If you are from the US you can get the fedora by clicking HERE.


If you are not from the US go to a proxy like:
myproxy.ca

Then, paste this into the blank box:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=148

Hit enter then log in and wait until the page loads.
Close the window and go to real Stardoll and it should be in your suite.

To get the Microphone:

Unfortunately the microphone is only for superstars. I hope they don't start making more free items only for ss!

Go to 4proxy.de/

Paste this into the blank box:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=399

Hit browse, log into Stardoll and wait until the page loads.

Erase the previous link from the proxy and put in this one:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=399

Hit enter, wait until the page loads. Close the window and go to the real Stardoll it should be in your suite.

xoxo
-Alice2078
Share:

24 comments

Melissakuh said...

Hmm.. Not too impressed, so I won't get it. But thanks anyway!

Someone said...

;) thanks , you're working very well

Anonymous said...

Thanks(: I appreciate these nice comments!

Larsa [: said...

I like the fedora, i love ALL fedoras & the microphone, i think someone would buy it if they are making a music room on stardoll! Your very active on this blog! Your one of the people who make it nice and well organized like Jenna, and Sarah :D

nicole24-7 said...

Thanks! I really like fedoras :)

Rab92 said...

I Loove The Hat.
But I Don`t Trust Those Proxy Things.

Rab92.

FatimaaaaaL said...

thanx!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Wenqi said...

cool! thx!

Mihaela said...

Thanks :)

Cherri Blossom said...

i like the hat very cute!

Evita.Sweet said...

Thanks.

No-one in particular said...

Thanks,
But I`m not risking using proxies ^^

Ruth said...

I got the hat,
BUT not by using myproxy.ca - it got me virus once :S

Sanne Mons†er said...

Thanks for letting us know :)
x

Pandora J ♥ said...

Don't like it much,so I won't bother... :) But thanks anyway!

dl.eclipse

Silberschatz said...

sooo cute :) hope it will NOT be LE

Anonymous said...

Why don't you ask someone to make you a banner?
Your is nice but let the professional to do it
Also, thank you ;D

Anonymous said...

@Anon
I prob will but I just don't want to bother anyone!
Thanks for the great comments yall!

l0nelly said...

LOVE THAT

i'm gonna get them

THANK U

lady__gagaa said...

i'll get the fedora, i don't need the microphone. but thank you :)

lady__gagaa

Anonymous said...

I love Monster High & fedora hats, so Im gonna get this one for sure.

GothRibbon

Chicago3 said...

Ehhhhh.....

Mailgirl101 said...

I am going to get the fedora... :] It's cute!

Lea said...

Thanx, I got it..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig