Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FREE PINK DRESS


Yes! That gorgeous pink prom dress we all loved from spoilers the other day has finally been revealed as a free dress!

Here it is, Courtesy of USD. Thanks LadyLiisu for the tip.


The way to get it is a little weird....so read the steps carefully and follow them EXACTLY
Log into stardoll as usual
Under the picture and the name of your medoll click where it says "My Account"
On the page that got open click the tab "Account Settings"
There you will find your User ID ....note the number somewhere

...now copy this into the url with your user id right after(no space) the "=" and click enter:
http://www.simple.co.uk/stardoll/?u=
Your.USER.ID.HERE

A page will load
Scroll down to find this....fill the boxes(you can use fake infos to fill the boxes)

Click Submit and wait till it the next page loads...if it says you have enter something wrong fix it and click submit again...when the next page loads.....go to Stardoll as usual the dress will be in your suite....

Share:

33 comments

Blondygirl000 said...

Thats such a beautiful dress !

Anonymous said...

I got it for my sister just a minute ago :)
I won't be getting it though ;)

Blahm3 said...

I think its okay i think its a bit too pink for me :D

Leia1810 said...

YAY
It's gorgeouz!

And it's not even that complicate to get :D

Eva said...

Aww ty so much it's so cute!! <3

No-one in particular said...

Already got it(:

Fabfashionist.Ox said...

Blogger Fabfashionist.Ox said...

That dress is simply adorable,its got a real princess-y vibe to it :D so thanks for the notification about it,i will definately be getting it :).Ox

Iovanca said...

thanks:)

Julie. said...

Lovely!
Thank you:D

l0nelly said...

wow
so cute
I got it
thank u :)

Julie. said...

And btw...the ID number is the same as when you visit someone like
http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id= and there's the number...i think and i'm almost sure that is when you joined stardoll like you ae the 345273 member on stardoll and that's your id :)

Anonymous said...

Nice dress.

~Saku

belen4 said...

i ckant but the the code where the user id! :( But gOrqOus Dress!

Anonymous said...

The dress its so cute ^.^

Rab92 said...

Talk About Stunning! That Dress Is Really Nice. It Reminds Me Of My Friends Dress That She Wore To Our Prom.

Rab92.

imsub said...

i agree with Blahm3. Its pretty pink! Got it anyway, though. Its not bad for a free item. It reminds me of the Faith Hill dress.

-imsub

Mailgirl101 said...

That's a wonderful dress! I am going to get it in minutes! :)

Miss M said...

Is gorgeous! I am getting it. X

nicole24-7 said...

Thanks! It's gorgeous :)

Mihaela said...

Thank you!!!
;D

filipinhamaria said...

Not my style da dress but its beautifull.

Jay.Pattinson said...

YAAAAAY! It worked! I love the dress *-*

Wenqi said...

thx1 i got it it;s really cute

belen4 said...

Finally got it! thanks for the help!!! (=

Lea said...

Thanx, I got it..

Cherri Blossom said...

it so pretty! but if it were another colour....?

but im to lazy to get it anyway

Melissakuh said...

Thanks! It's quite cute, maybe it will be useful when layering..

Brynja said...

I love this dres.. Thanks!

lady__gagaa said...

Thank you very much, I LOVE that dress. I can't believe it's free...woo-hoo! :]

lady__gagaa

Flavia. said...

beautiful dress
Thank you:)

Ruth said...

One of the best free items ever [:

I♥this dress [:

Chicago3 said...

I do not like fake info, but I realllllly want the dress! I have to wait till someone sell's theirs!

Anonymous said...

its a bit ott( over the top!!!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig