Monday, June 14, 2010

FREE SHREK BOW



Members from UK could get a free gift bow from Shrek Forever After. If you are from the UK, click HERE. If you are not, follow these steps to get it:

1. Go to www.paramountpictures.co.uk/PremiereClub/PremiereClub_Promotion.asp?pid=792&u=
After u=, put in your Stardoll number ID. Your ID can be found if you go to My Account.

2. Click enter, and sign up. If you are not comfortable using your real info and all, use fake info.

3. After that, type in the same link in step 1 in your URL bar, and hit enter. It will say, "thanks for entering..click here to get puss in boots gift." Click on that link, that it will direct you to your Stardoll suite.

Credit to Stardoll's Top Designers.
Share:

21 comments

Lea said...

It works for me..But I don't accept that bow after all. Confused..

Mailgirl101 said...

It looks cute! I am going to get it soon! :)
Still, I havent seen the shrek movie. Gonna download it from..eh, isohunt..

nicole24-7 said...

I already got it, but thanks!
It's cute :)

Anonymous said...

it's SO cute :) I'll be getting that, but later ;)
THANK you !! :P

Inna said...

I have a problem cause i don't know what fake mobile phone should i put... please help!

l0nelly said...

i'll try

thanx :)

Cherri Blossom said...

cute! i might get this one!

Leia1810 said...

@ Inna
I had same problem too but then I saw it wasn't one of those * fields so I didn't put anything :D
___________________________________

I did sign up and everything but I didn't get the bow?
:o

Jay.Pattinson said...

I love the bow! It's sooo cute ^^

Ruth said...

I adore this bow [:

PS. If anyone needs help - I can get it to you, no pass needed [:

lady__gagaa said...

i got it, it's so cute, thank you :]

lady__gagaa

Mihaela said...

I love the bow :D
But,I can`t get it,I don`t know why :O

Rab92 said...

I`ll Be Going To See That Movie!!
:)

Rab92.

No-one in particular said...

Cool[:

Miss M said...

Haha it's cute!!
:]

Catie said...

it wont give it to me:\

FatimaaaaaL said...

thanx!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Wenqi said...

ooh! cute im gonna go get it!

Melissakuh said...

It's cute, but my internet is kinda slow right now.. If I don't forget, I will do it later..
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i can't get the bow :( can anybody help me? please.

lolsmileyface0 said...

It says the link is broken please help :(( My username is lolsmileyface0

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig