Friday, June 18, 2010

JULIANNE MOORE IN STARDOLL


Julie Anne Smith born December 3, 1960, is an American actress. When she enter in Actors Union she change her name to Julianne Moore, she join the two first names and adopt the surname of her father. Actress of uncommon beauty and talent, she often is associated with complex characters. Julianne began her career in television and made a few TV movies and miniseries. Admission into the movie industry was in a horror film, titled ''Slaughterhouse 2'' in 1988. She already did 57 films and was nominated 42 times. Since the beginning of her career was careful in her choice of roles, always tought on balance quality and financial advantages.The biggest role was perhaps accept being Clarice Starling in "Hannibal". On late 1990s and early 2000s, she appeared in a series of films and received Oscar recognition in the film" Boogie Nights". Julianne is also celebrity spokesmodel for Revlon since 2002 and did signed with IMG Models in New York City. Her 2 last films are "The Kids Are All Right" and "Boone's Lick".





Share:

17 comments

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful , i really like her :) , I haven't seen her in new movies :(

filipinhamaria - i really think you should check your text and correct your english, I can understand what you're saying, but it's already better for you if you're writing it right ;) I'm not saying like it's all a bad thing and I'm not making fun of you or anything, I just really wanna make you correcting yourself ;)

bogini10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bogini10 said...

nice <3 i really like her.xx
filipinhamaria- where are you from?

filipinhamaria said...

LadyLiisu my first language is not english ok, i try to do my best, nobody spks bout the new dolls of stardoll so i decided to write to people know something about the doll. Why u always do this, in Stardoll there people around the world, we spk diferent languages so this can happaned and if someone as to say something to me is Jenna, she's the owner of this blog.

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Wow she seems like an interesting person!I'm surprised I never heard of her!

Natalia said...

I really like Julian Moore because she participated in good films, I personaly love her in The Big Leboski and Magnolia

nicole24-7 said...

I dunno who she is :o
But I don't like how all of her clothes are mostly red! There's so little diversity :/

Wenqi said...

cute clothe!

Anonymous said...

filipinhamaria - I know it's not your mother language, mine either , and I know Jenna is the owner of this blog, what's that got to do with this ? i don't understand, you obviously didn't understand where I was coming from, it would be better if you'd correct yourself that way your english will improve as well :) I didn't wanna upset you, if I did I'm really sorry

Miss M said...

She's quite pretty. I remember seeing her in one film a while back at my mates.

l0nelly said...

it's nice to see her doll

:)

Mihaela said...

Hmm,interesting..
I think I actually heard for her!!xD

Cherri Blossom said...

cool but why are all her clothes red!???

lady__gagaa said...

Great, finally someone who I know. She's nice and very beautiful, I really like her :) And the clothes are nice aswell...

lady__gagaa

No-one in particular said...

Cool, she`s so pretty :D

Mailgirl101 said...

I like her.. Only they should work more on the doll.(:

FatimaaaaaL said...

shes pretty :)

XxX~KUTE_FATI

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig