Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NEW BNTM DRESSES


Hey everyone. I had a little time this morning so I thought I'd stop in for a bit and saw this..


New BNTM dresses. Thanks Underneath Stardoll.

The red has already been released and the white will be given next week....

I got this from On-line Stardoll
 If you are not from the UK use a proxy...

click to go to goproxing.com and in the blank box copy and paste this:

http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/



hit enter or click "GO"

Login to stardoll!!

wait a while.... Close the window and go to Stardoll as usual it will be in your suite...

Credit to USD and On-line Stardoll



I also wanted to say THANK YOU AGAIN to everyone leaving the kind words in support for what I am going through. It really means a lot to me. The services are Wednesday and Thursday, so keep us us in your prayers. Thanks, Jenna
Share:

26 comments

Mihaela said...

(:
Nice dresses :D

Imsub said...

i I like the dress. :) Also, I'm very sorry about your grandfathers death. I will be praying for you.

Eva said...

Thank you so much (:
And, yaaaay, you're back! Are you? ♥

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

i don't really like them,
sorry about your grandfather's death.♥

Anonymous said...

I loove it :)

x

GothRibbon

Miss M said...

I like the silver one. The red, not so much x]

And I am sure everyone will remember you in their prayers.

PapaPaparazzi said...

I love the dress. And again, I hope you get all the love and support you need in this rough time.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for you Grandfather :(

Dresses are NO where near as well made as ANTM :P


Exxa13

No-one in particular said...

Thank you Jenna(: ♥

Sanam said...

LOVVVEE the white frock,its stunning.However,i find the red gown pretty dull and boring,so im not too keen on getting that.Ox




StopAndStareStyle

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I like those dresses.
And I'm still praying for you Jenna!(:

FatimaaaaaL said...

like the white dress!
Sorry about your grandfather , hope u and your family feel better =)

Flavia. said...

nice dress:]
And i'm sorry for your lost ,I hope you are well

Mailgirl101 said...

Cool!
Anyways jenna, I hope to see you fine and well soon! :)

GoodAmanda said...

The white one is inspired by Versace:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FW86_jO7k_A/SsC_bjhcPfI/AAAAAAABPAg/2kN9swyjSuc/s400/Versace%2BSpring%2B2010%2BCollection%2B50.jpg

Rab92 said...

I`m Gonna Collect All Of Them, I Have All The ANTM Dresses So Far!

Rab92.

Unknown said...

The dress is cute!

You're welcome! I really needed my friends' support when my grandpa died :(

Ruth said...

Dresses are nice [:
But red one is not my style [:
I really look forward to Versace's white dress [:

nicole24-7 said...

It's cute! Thanks :)
I actually like the ANTM dresses better though :/

nicole24-7 said...

oh, and I definitely hope you recover well. I'm so sorry :(

Wenqi said...

cool! im gonna get it!

Cali_Beauty said...

I hope your family is taking it easy, aswell.
You're still in my prayers! <3

Cherri Blossom said...

im so glad ur doing okay jenna:) ill stil be wishing the best for u n ur family!

Lea said...

Thanx I got it..^_^

Anonymous said...

i like the white dress :)

♥Chloe said...

My grandfather past away a couple of months ago too.
So i understand what your going through. =]

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig