Monday, June 28, 2010

PERCY PARKER ON STARDOLL


Percy Parker was born in 1968 in England and is a famous Designer. During the nineties he worked as DJ and meet Amy Molyneaux. In 1992 Percy Parker and Amy Molyneaux created the fashion label PPQ. All PPQ Collections have a inimitable and fashion style that continues till today. In 2000 it held their first catwalk show and is now one of London's most respected fashion brands with a fanbase that includes Madonna, Agyness Deyn and Sophie Ellis-Bextor. PPQ count many celebrities among their fans and is available in Europe, Japan and America. Below there are some pictures of their last Collections.



PPQ Runway: Autumn/Winter 2010

PPQ Runway: Spring/Summer 2010


Share:

14 comments

Imsub said...

Wow! The designs are nice. :) I like the last one of the autumn collection. Interesting.

nicole24-7 said...

I love those designs! I always fall for simplistic black and white stuff haha.
Stardoll should make those clothes! :p

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Wow! Luff!

Wenqi said...

never heard of him! but cute pics!

Wenqi said...

i meant designs

Lea said...

Wow, the designer..I hope stardoll make shop for that ..

Anonymous said...

interesting pieces, hoping to see them in Stardoll :P

Mihaela said...

:O
I like it (:

Mailgirl101 said...

His designs are nice! :)

No-one in particular said...

Cute designs[:

FatimaaaaaL said...

Like the designs!

Rab92 said...

I Don`t Know Him, But Sure Do Want His Blue Scarf!

Rab92.

Ruth said...

I love his designs ♥
^^

l0nelly said...

I don't know him

I like the designs

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig