Friday, June 18, 2010

STARDESIGN INTERIOR CONTEST ON STARDOLL


Stardoll has a new Contest call Stardesign Interior. On this Contest they ask us to write about what kind of items we want to have on Stardesign to design. There will be several winners that will receive stardollars and see their items on sale at Stardesign. This Contest is very interesting because there is so many items that could be great to design. Be creative, maybe you be the winner.

What do you think about this Contest?



Share:

15 comments

Larsa [: said...

Cool, i might try out, but im not good at designs! :o

first comment (: yay!

Maddy/maddy65 said...

That seems cool, hopefully we can get some good items on Stardesign!(:

Larsa [: said...

I want shorts on sd :P

Larsa [: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicole24-7 said...

I can't design at all...haha so i'll pass :p

Wenqi said...

nice! but i kinda suck at designing on stardoll!

Anonymous said...

oh it's cool, but I'm not a good designer :S :D

Melissakuh said...

I'm not good at designs, so I will pass on this one!
But it's a nice concept!

l0nelly said...

I don't have a time for that

I like it anyway

:)

Mihaela said...

Not bad :D
I like it.xD

Cherri Blossom said...

cool...but hopefully the prize is worth it!

lady__gagaa said...

Just another stardoll contest which I'm not entering...But I'd like to see what people will come up with :)

lady__gagaa

No-one in particular said...

I`m terrible at Stardesign(:

Mailgirl101 said...

Hm. This is going to be interesting., I hope we will be able to be judges,and not stardoll.. because they choose winners from the first letters!

FatimaaaaaL said...

nice!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig