Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miss Stardoll World


Hello! December is almost here and the voting for the MISS STARDOLL WORLD ends at December 9th. Well, what i want to know from you, is who you think will win? And who's the ultimate fashionista? If u checked the girls everyday, you noticed for sure that some of them created fantastic outfits!! Any of those finalists inspire you? Did you ever based your outfits in one of them?
I've done a poll, lets see if this blog readers will guess who will win this great contest!
Share:

10 comments

BeautyBxxtch said...

Well, i have no idea who'll win and I think everyone looks amazing but I'm rooting for the girl from Turkey because she looks absolutely STUNNING :D

__mariah__ said...

I love the girl of Portugal! She looks so nice!

Miss M said...

I can't choose between Portugal and Turkey :| I voted for someone else in the MSW finalists xDD

Rab92 said...

I`m Hoping It`ll Be The UK, As It`s Only Normal For Me To Support The UK.
But I Think Portugal Might Have A Good Chance.

Rab92.

Tina said...

I honestly have no idea.

Lola Parker said...

Voted for Spain.

Lemy100 said...

Saudi Arabia.

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I want the UK to win, being from the UK myself. ;3 Good luck to everyone!♥

Anonymous said...

Everyone's voting for USA... Their contestant is pretty but not enough.

Mihaela said...

I really don't know :/

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig