Sunday, May 1, 2011

HB Garter Tank Poll

I'm late and I know it, but blame my crazy teachers :/ This was a terrible week.
This time [as these are the last polls I make] I featured all entrants (who followed the rules) and even those who maybe covered the HB too much.

So who do YOU think wore HB Tank the best? [:
VOTE for your top5
RULES:
Please DO NOT WRITE YOUR NUMBER ON COMMENT AREA.
ABSOLUTELY N0 CHEATING OR ASKING ANYONE FOR VOTES! This means you can't go and GB to someone or post in a blog and ask for votes otherwise YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER FUTURE POLLS!
POLLS ARE FOR BLOG MEMBERS ONLY.
If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.
Prize: $25sd or 25sd in gifts (from me)
Voting ends on 08/05/2011
>You can vote up to 5 outfits<

Share:

16 comments

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Good luck to everyone! One outfit stood out for me inparticular:-)

RobynisDreaming said...

good luck too, I liked a few but I found one I really liked towards the end

Kristinkakiki said...

I loved them all!Good luck!!

Elle said...

This one is so hard to judge!!

miley said...

Very nice! ^^ congrats girl for me all of you got the style!! goodluck,
and last, thanks for puting me!! ^^

vennesa4eva said...

Good luck eeryone!

torijohnston said...

some really stood out im in the run for my money lol x

_JolieAnn_ said...

great outfits :) and sooo many :)

Miss M said...

Great Job ;-)

anaKonda said...

Had a really hard time picking out my favorites, there were some great outifits this time.
Good luck to everyone!!!

Invalid said...

Good Luck to everyone The outfits are amazing :)

Unknown said...

i sent one and its not there , why ???

miley said...

Hey everyone please if u can help me, join club Theladyawards and sign ur name under Hohokoko1328's invite topic, ok? please!!

Cloe Perry said...

Ohhh exiting :D many great outfits 5.5 xx

Anonymous said...

i entered the poll yet was not entered, hm...very irritated about this, entered hb stud jacket as well...wasnt featured! irritated about this too!

HermioneGranger.Disney said...

^^^ meant to say HermioneGranger.Disney for blogger name!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig