Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New doll


Good afternoon SMW readers :) 
we have new doll today i love her hair so much and her name too !!





Shingai Shoniwa

The Graphic is really nice match with her alot 100% i will give stardoll 5/5 , you can dress up HERE

 



born on 1 September 1981 is an English singer of Zimbabwean descent and best known as the vocalist and bassist for the UK indie rock band Noisettes. Her first name, Shingai, means ‘be strong’ in the Shona language

























She studied circus skills at a London youth club as a teenager.When she graduated, she attended art school and dabbled in local theatre. Her classmate and friend, Dan Smith, would hold what she called "ridiculous jam sessions — too many people strumming broken guitars thinking they're Syd Barrett".
Share:

8 comments

pnkrkgrl said...

I also love her hair and I like the Noisettes :D Good job Stardoll!

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I know her from the Noisettes! And the graphic is well done too:-)

Invalid said...

I was thinking i don't know her but i do now remember her from The Noisettes :)

_JolieAnn_ said...

i like her make up on the first real life picture omg that looks soooo fantastic :)

RobynisDreaming said...

I have heard her songs, but not for a while. I hope she brings out more...

salina98 said...

I love her so much!Her hair is awesome!I like Noisettes :D

Miss M said...

Her hair's quite funky :D

Anonymous said...

Eeek! I was born on 1st september too! ;D Awesome! Good Graphics :)
~Geniepop54321. Rock on Stardoll (and SMW)! x

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig