Monday, May 19, 2014

HB TEARDROP PERFECTO IS OUT!


The Christoper Kane inspired HB Teardrop Perfecto is now out (Thanks MissLadyAnjah and Sdoreymenano)! I have been waiting for this jacket to be released. I really like it. I saw some celeb wearing one of the items from this collection on TV the other day and I was so excited because I recognized it lol.

It is a bit pricey at $22sd, but I think I might still buy it. What do you think?

Christopher Kane Jacket


As always, let's see what you got dollies ;)

*Please remember that these polls are just for fun and to give us ideas on how to style them! 
Please don't be discouraged if you don't win! :)
POLL:


Create an outfit using this jacket and post the pic in comments. Don't forget your Stardoll Name. Entries will be placed in poll for all to vote. 

Win $50sd.
2nd place: Wins the jacket

Please remember:

~NO PHOTO EDITING OF DOLL OR CLOTHES. Background is allowed only.
~ You must be a follower of both this blog and member of club Hotbuys_Bazaar.
~Screen print must be large and clear. Please crop to show only your entry.
~Can be created from Starplaza
~Post pic in comments, I will not view links.
~Don't forget to leave your Stardoll Name
~No cheating by entering more than once under other accounts and/or copying other peoples entries. 
~The HB must be well seen and not covered up. It should be the focal point of the outfit.
~Be creative, stylish AND have fun!

~Space is limited

*Please note I can not guarantee inclusion, if you have not followed these rules, cover up your HB too much,  outfit is too similar to someone else's or enter late. I try to include everyone if possible.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig