Thursday, May 29, 2014

SMALL AND QUICK CONTEST


Hi there! Lately, I have seen really strange, agressive stickman's around my suite. They look like this:
I know there is a whole family of them, I know even how much of them are there. I caught them all, but one of my dollie's cats accidentaly broke the jar they were in, so they all run away. Can you please find them? They are all around my suite. Find them and make a map of where they are.


 (You can just put a red dot in any photo editing program to mark them)
The first one to find them all will receive a 12SD gift from their wishlist.
There arent any rules. Just find them all and post a map in comments.
Good luck!

UPDATE: Joe412 was first to find all 5 stickmans! :)
Congrats!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig