Monday, June 23, 2014

Fendi Tribute released!


 It's finally here! The items are cute, but - not the prices! They are just insane - between 11 and 60 dollars! Yes, you've read that right, the most expensive bag costs 60 dollars.

I'm totally shocked right now, let me explain why: Stardoll is a GAME and its purpose should be making designer things affordable to play with, but the clothes will slowly cost the same as the RL versions very soon... and if you're right about an LE store coming soon (at my previous post), this just seems to be a total ripoff!

I don't think I will be buying anything. How about you?



Share:

9 comments

Harry, Ron and Hermione. said...

What? This is a ripoff.

lahurina said...

I adore the scarfs :) Bt what a rip off :P

bunney123 said...

Too high prices for me! It's mentioned in the post that new LE might be coming out, is that true?

Agus Vila said...

Hello dollies, glad to be back on the blog ^^ I've been kinda busy with exams and stuff, and my sis was logging my account for me. Back on topic, those prices are just crazy!! Scarfs within 30-40 sd it's a ripoff D:

Courtney (Krissik26) said...

40sd for the scarf i love?! uuggghhh!

MissLadyAnjah said...

Why the heck is everything so expensive? The collection isn't that good anyways...

Modmayhem said...

Not impressed with anything, I won't be buying.

popmaker/Kavina said...

Disappointed in those prices

mailgirl101 said...

I really liked the scarves and accessories. The prices for the bags are a little too high but I really like the colors of this collection.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig