Tuesday, September 30, 2014

News


A lot of new things happening today on Stardoll. First we had new stardesign item, and then many new spoilers including October HB spoilers and Barbie Style Club spoilers, and at the end free tiara.
Keep reading to find more about each.
NEW STARDESIGN DRESS


There's new dress is StarDesign Fashion. It costs 12 stardollars to make. Do you like it? Did you make new designs with it? If you did, be sure to share them in the comments.

HOTBUYS SPOILERS
(photo credit Underneathstardoll)
There are spoilers for October's Hotbuys. Now were finally sure how will the posed coat and leopard jacket look. Personally I love most of the items, while leopard jacket is my favorite. Stardoll obviously noticed how much everyone loves posed items, so there's posed coat. 
Do you like them? What are your favorites?
Click here for the real life versions. 


BARBIE STYLE CLUB SPOILERS
All of these items apear in spoilers multiple times and since the vase has Barbie logo on it, it's safe to asssume that there'll be new tast in Barbie style club soon. Stardoll usually uses this red color for the Stardesign items, so my guess is that we'll have to design something for the club. I'm hoping they'll be cheap, like stardesign clothing usually is in these campaigns. 

FREE TIARA
There's new Dork Diaries freebe for USA memebers. All you need to do is log in and it'll be in your suite. If you're not from USA you can get it by using manual proxy. Personally I don't like tiaras, but this one is quite cute and fits nicely on doll's head. Perhaps someone will find it useful, espeicially with MSW semifinals going on right now.

Share:

7 comments

📖📚 ᎶᏒᎪᏟᎬ📚📖 said...

Awesome! I'm definitely going to be experimenting with the new stardesign dress and I LOVE the hotbuys. They are probably some of my favorites so far. I always enjoy adding more crowns to my collection :)

xXxmalexXx stardoll name said...

OMG i love those HB spoilers *-*

dl.eclipse said...

The dress is really childish in my opinion, I do not like it, but those hotbuys... They are truly HOTbuys

۞iStefany- said...

I love the jacket from the new HBs omg

mirdith said...

Oh yes, the leopard jacket is to die fooor!!

Ilva said...

I really want that tiara... I like putting things in my doll's hair... :)

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

All exciting <3 The hot buys are adorable for fall, love the long trench coat! Hope the barbie style club items aren't ...red.... but i have a funny feeling that is the perm color haha

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig