Monday, January 19, 2015

Get The Look


My winter break ended and I'm back to school again. It's a little bit hard for me to believe that this is the last winter break for me, and that these few upcoming months are all I have left of high school. I will be little busy, but I'll try my best to create these articles weekly.

You can still apply as a model here and any other suggestions and comments are welcome as well.


-FIRST LOOK-  


model: ISpy...Model, I'd say she looks like Candice, if you ignore skin tone.
This week's looks belong to models, and first of them is Candice Swanepoel, best know for working for Victoria's Secret. She walked down the runway for many famous designers (including Dolce & Gabbana and Tommy Hilfiger, designer's that had tribute stores inspired by them released lately on Stardoll). She's always dressed great and this look of her is elegant and yet fitting for every day. As for the Stardoll version of the items, all but shirt are still in Starplaza and shirt can be bought at Bazaar.

-SECOND LOOK- 

model: platinumgals, and she also looks a lot like Suki
Second look belongs to Suki Waterhouse, British model and actress. She'll apear on the Divergent series: Insurgent as Marlene and until that we can watch her on runways and other fashion shows. Suki also has an amazing fashion sense. As soon as I saw this outfit of her, I knew I'll have to do it, mostly because of the blue jacket. As for these items on Stardoll, shoes, shirt, pants and leather jacket are in Plaza. For the rest you'll need to search Bazaar. Museum Mile shirt, however, can not be bought right now. 
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig