Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Callie's Picks Decor No.1 - Retro Kitsch


There were no re-released clothing today, instead as we could already predict, a brand new edition of Callie's Picks arrived offering decorations. I must say it doesn't seem to be a big deal, I didn't even feel the urge to write about it haha. Prices range between 2 and 14 stardollars, there are also 4 starcoin items.

I actually kinda like the High Vase and the Birdhouse Cluster, they both look pretty cute. Are you planning to buy anything?

I wonder how the two Callie stores will change each other, I guess on one Wednesday we'll get our usual floor of clothing then on the other it will be decor. Or do you think the end has finally come for the original Callie's Picks? Tell us what you think!


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig