Monday, February 23, 2015

New Floor of Minimalism


A new floor of Minimalism was released earlier today. Staying true to the store name, the closet room themed items have a very modern and minimalist design, dominated by the cold hues of white, silver and grey. There are twenty decor items and one interior. Price range between 2 to 15 stardollars and there are 3 starcoin items.

I think these items as a whole are rather cold and boring, but they are pretty basic items which one can easily build upon, using items with more colors and patterns to create a chic closet room. I rarely change my suite's decor thanks to my lack of talent in the field, but these are tempting enough, I might try to do my own closet room some times later!

What do you think? Are you going to buy anything? Show us your room using any of these items in the comment!


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig