Friday, August 21, 2015

SMW IS BACK WITH THE RESULTS OF DESIGN WARS


SPREAD THE NEWS!
SMW IS BACK FOR ONE LAST TIME!

You've got every right to call me a jerk for disappearing. I am so sorry about it. My summer has been literally a HELL, so bear with me till I manage to finish everything on here, for the last time.

I'll start with Design Wars. This comp lasted for a WHOLE YEAR, most of you have probably forgotten about this a hundred million times. Well, the moment has finally come to announce the winner. So, who is it?

EVERYONE.

Yes, you've read it right. All 5 finalists are winners, congratulations! They are:

lusy19000
bella98twilight
pandaribbon
dont_read_it
lara_klc

I thought you all deserved a little treat for keeping up with the comp, even though it had gaps that lasted for several weeks or months between each round. So, I decided to give each of these 6 very old and legendary HotBuys to you. 

First come first served!
If you don't like any of these, feel free to claim 50 stardollars instead!

Please let me know in my guestbook at JEM-N-EM which prize you wish to claim!

The remaining polls will be up soon!

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig