Monday, August 1, 2016

MILLIONAIRE MANSION INSPIRED FASHION CHALLENGE


***SEE FEATURED COMMENT ABOUT STARCOIN CHALLENGE POLL***

Some of you might remember this sign..Well I got up this morning and just was not all that excited for MM. After seeing the spoilers, I was like..there is some nice stuff, but meh. I just could not bring myself to do the normal create an outfit routine, so I dug deep and I mean way deep into the bowels of my SMW memory and got inspired.

MILLIONAIRE MANSION RELEASE:

Stardol release Millionaire Mansion EARLY this morning for me as it must have been around 5am USA EST. I looked at it and immediately got inspired for this challenge,



MM INSPIRED FASHION CHALLENGE:



Mix two patterns like stripes and florals, checks and swirls etc.. and create a stylish Millionaire Mansion worthy outfit.

~This outfit has to be inspired by Millionare Mansion Style, but does not have to be MM clothing.

What I mean by that is a more elegant and classy look to the outfit...not Hip Hop or Goth for example.

A great way to start however, is to take one of the new MM striped items and mix it with something else.

~Must distinctly combine 2 different patterns
~Can be created in Starplaza
~No Photoshopping
~Screen print must be LARGE and CLEAR (some are getting a bit small)
~Post pic in comments and include your STARDOLL NAME

WIN $200sd or SS code
Ends August 4, 2016

Please Check out the other posts on SMW

WHEEL OF FORTUNE WINNERS CHOSEN - Click HERE (See featured comment)
OOTD POLL- Vote HERE
STARCOIN CHALLENGE POLL - Vote HERE
SS SAVINGS PLAN ANNOUNCED- 
Get the news - Click HERE
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig