Thursday, October 13, 2016

CALLIE'S PICKS DECOR OUT: HALLOWEEN SUITE COMP

*WINNERS FOR THE THINK PINK SC RAFFLE WILL BE POSTED IN THE COMMENTS OF THE MAIN POST! Click HERE!*

So, I missed this one, sorry. Stardoll release Callie's Picks Halloween Decor about 7 hours ago so I'm sure y'all know lol.


Not really too too much there, but it should help in your Halloween decorating! What do you think of the re-release?

So it got me to thinking... now is the prefect time to start our Halloween celebration off with a suite decorating comp. I know these are always hard for people to do, so I will leave it open for a longer period.



Show us your Halloween or Gothic inspired suite! Post your pic in comments!

Ends  Oct 29th as 
I want to announce winners on Halloween.


WIN $200sd


I know this is mostly an American holiday, but I hope you all feel free to enter.

~Can use a scenery or someone else's suite if you want to enter and don't have a lot of items to use. Just be sure to include who's suite you used in comments.
~Don't forget your Stardoll name
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig