Tuesday, October 11, 2016

THINK PINK STARCOIN RAFFLE


UPDATE: WINNERS POSTED IN FEATURED COMMENTS AND UNDER EACH ITEM!

It's back, our think pink auction....only this time I decided to do a starcoin raffle instead! I hope you guys enjoy it!
*Note: the Alexander McQueen coat is not SC, but will go for 2sd.


WHAT TO DO: Each picture is listed individually in comments for $2sc.

If you are interested in that item simply comment with your Stardoll name.
At the end of the raffle time period, I will randomly draw to see who wins each item.

Please Note: Results are subject to change by me. I try and make this as fair as possible and "spread the wealth" as much as I can. You can enter under as many items as you want,
but you can only win 1 item.

*Items not for resale, please enter only if you would like the item.*


OPEN FOR 48 HOURS


DON'T FORGET

Subcouture POLL (Vote NOW)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig