Friday, November 4, 2016

NEW PALS: LOTTERY TO WIN YOUR FAVORITE PAL!


UPDATE: WINNERS POSTED IN FEATURED COMMENT!


So I didn't have a my morning class and I just couldn't drag my behind out of bed this morning! I know excuses, right?!

Looks like Stardoll has release some new Pals for superstars.

What do you think of them? Which is your favorite?




First, I want to apologize for never getting to complete this when I did it months ago, but I thought we could try again!

Spin the wheel and take a screen shot with the number you get.

Depending on the number you get, you could win a PALS GIFT OF CHOICE!

Enter only if you are interested in winning a PAL (Must be a SS).

Open for a limited amount of time.

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig