Monday, March 27, 2017

NEW VINYL & COMP

There is a new floor of Vinyl available. Prices range from $3sd-$17sd 
and there are even a few Stardesign items as well.

What do you think of the new release and what is your favorite item?


Choose a main clothing item (NOT ACCESSORY) from the new floor of Vinyl and mix it with 
another main clothing item from a store with a completely different style. 
You can accessorize with items from anywhere (jewelry, bags, shoes etc..).

Please state in comments the 2 main stores you used.

Example: Vinyl and  Voile

WIN $50sd

~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~Ends Friday March 31, 2017



BTW I surprisingly won National Covergirl 
on the 25th and didn't even realize 
it until Oayes told me :). 
I know it is because of all you beautiful members who come and visit me and give me 5/5, so thank you for the win. 
It was so unexpected and sweet! xoxo
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig