Saturday, April 1, 2017

LET'S BRAINDSTORM - FUNDRAISING IDEAS

Related image
LET'S BRAINSTORM!

I am trying to come up with so me ways to make money for this blog. To help finance it, so that it is not all coming out of my pocket. So, let's all brainstorm together....


Here are my thoughts, but I am interested to hear yours....

UPDATE: ADVERTISING
Charging to advertise blogs, events, sales or anything people want on our social media pages

1. HIRE DESIGNERS

I suck at designing anymore. I don't know if I just don't have the patience or not, but there are some really good designers out there and they are making a lot of money. 
Especially the wig designers.

If I hired 1 or 2 to create designs on a spare account for us to sell that could possibly make a lot of Stardollars. Possibly pay with 1 month superstar code or whatever. 

Depending on how well it does it would be way cheaper to pay for 1 or 2 codes then buying Stardollars.


2. SALES

Selling off all the old things in my extra accounts. The problem with this is they all have to be made superstar and many items aren't worth much and those that are I have no idea what to price things.


3. RAFFLES OR LOTTERIES

We use to have something similar to these once a week in the old days. 
People voluntarily purchased tickets for $5sd each. I think we use to have a limit of $20sd a week or something.

Their name was then put into a hat (1 for each ticket purchased) and the winner won a portion of the money that was collected. The remainder went to the blog.

It was actually quite fun. We could also raffle off different items... that could even be donated by members.


4. DONATIONS

People can offer random stardollar donations in any amount when able. The problem with this is that it won't be reliable income for the blog and most people probably will not be able to do it. 


5. MEMBERSHIP FEES

This would be minimal. Maybe 5-10 stardollars a month per person. The problem is that I don't think people would want to do this even though you could probably earn that much on Stardoll in a month's time. It would not accumulate too much money, but would help offset some of the costs.

This is all I have come up with so far....

 Again these are just possibilities to help offset some of the costs of comps and enable me to keep things going for a long time etc

Please tell me what you think or if you have any other ideas.

Image result for Let's brainstorm

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig