Monday, May 15, 2017

SubCouture Comp Winners!

We have our SubCouture comp winners. A big thank you to every single one of you who entered. 
And the winners are....

jennygu36

 I loved how she wasn't afraid to style silver with more silver and gold. The black toned the extravagancy down with elegancy. The second outfit reminds me of the good ol' 60s and makes me want to listen to Candyman. Congrats!

and 

sunnysidessue
She took a risk and owned it. I was in love with the layering of lace, sequined frills and pearls at first sight, it's a modern yet classy look. And i simply loved the dotted outfit for it's sheer quirkiness. Congrats! 

 Both winner are rewarded with 50 sd for each or wishlist items for the same prize.

(Please comment here or contact me (Ashleybaby93) or Polina (MadDrumFairy) to claim your prize. 

Have a nice day, dolls!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig