Tuesday, June 13, 2017

TAKE ME BACK TUESDAY COMP - 1975 FASHION


Sorry for being M.I.A this weekend. My Great Grandma is not doing well after her 2nd surgery. She was put back in ICU as she is having trouble breathing on her own. Again please keep her in your prayers. Thanks.

A little alteration on the Take me back Tuesday theme we did awhile ago. This time take me back to 1975.

Today's SS gift, the 1975 cut off t-shirt has got me thinking about fashion in 1975. 

1975 fashion was so much more than the hippie inspired outfits that normally come to mine when I think of the 1970's.

(Don't forget to grab it)


Google 1975 fashion and create and outfit inspired by the clothing people wore around that year.

Here are a few links to help you out.




~Post pic in comments
~Don't forget your Stardoll name

WIN $50sd

Ends Sunday June 18, 2017
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig