Monday, January 1, 2018

First HB of the 2018 - Zimmerman Inspired Peach Swimsuit - is out


It's a new year, a new month and right away we got a new Hot Buys item. It's the Zimmerman Inspired Peach Swimsuit - it can be found in Pretty n' Love and costs 22 SD (20 SD for Royalty members). There's no "Hot Buys" label (I guess this is as good of a word as any) on the tag.


I made a mistake to put it on my main doll and it turns out it looks rather bland on light skin (here's a comparison with one of my other dolls).


I guess you could use it as a top, the only thing you'll need is a rather puffy skirt to hide the ruffles of the bottom part of the swimsuit.

What are your thoughts on this one? Will you be buying it or not? Share your opinions and maybe even your styling of the piece in the comments below.

Have a nice day!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig