Friday, February 16, 2018

Birthday Post Apologies

Unfortunately, I completely missed posting for ALL the confirmed Feb birthdays. I've been working 6am to 4 pm these past few weeks and it just kept slipping my mind, as anyone in my club or fb will have noticed, I've been a bit of a mess lately.

Again, I apologize to those of you whose birthdays were missed.

If you could please comment below to confirm your birthdays (and that you still read this blog - some of you haven't commented in a while) I can then do something for you all next weekend, as my job will be over and I'll have more time to organise something.

If you did not comment on the original birthdays call post, or your birthday has not yet happened, please leave a comment on THIS POST instead.

Anyway, again, very sorry about this.


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig